Savar Fair Trade Jute Planters, 2 Count
About This Handicraft
Add natural texture to your home for your eyes - sturdy planter handwoven from natural seagrass and soft jute yarn. They come in two range of sizes for your plant to mail and everything more.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- (L) 11” tall x 12.5” round
- (S) 7.5” tall x 10.5” round
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural, white
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.